Project Manager/ Product owner
“The future depends on what we do in the present” Mahatma Gandhi
Are you looking for a meaningful Project Manager job in a fun team that participates to regenerate biodiversity?
BeeOdiversity is a greentech and impact driven scale-up that supports corporates and public authorities in creating value through the regeneration of biodiversity.
- Active in +15 countries
- Around 20 people (bioengineers, IT, beekeepers, sales, etc)
We provide our clients with nature and tech-based monitoring solutions and advice to assess their impact and take action to enhance biodiversity and reduce agricultural and industrial pollutants.
- For example, we collaborate with bees to monitor pollution and biodiversity on-site.
- We also develop softwares and tech solutions.
More about us in a five minutes video (French, English subtitles) or hereunder.
Role and responsabilities
As a project manager, we expect you to:
- actively participate in decisions to define the direction of the project and solutions
- define and ensure compliance with schedules, budgets and financial plans, and deadlines
- coordinate the various internal and external parties involved in the project (technical, R&D, marketing and sales teams, etc.)
- present the project and solutions to stakeholders
- manage contractual, HR and administrative aspects in collaboration with the administrative manager
About the job
We recently won a significant funding from the EU for a project that will bring our impact to a much bigger scale thanks to softwares and tech solutions. These softwares and solutions will allow anyone to obtain information regarding pollution and biodiversity, evaluate risks and act accordingly. They will leverage multiple sets of data and include innovation (AI, computer vision, etc).
We are expanding our team to tackle this project and are looking for a project manager.
How we work
- we work closely with our sales teams, customers and bioengineer colleagues, reacting to change when needed
- we favor short iterations cycles (a few days to a few weeks)
- we work “end to end” – from data ingestion to getting the results ready to use in an application
- we think that a short demo or experiment is often better than a lengthy debate to make decisions
- we see technical solutions as a mean to an end – delivering value to our users
- we help and support each other and want to succeed as a team
What we look for
- a commercial engineer (or equivalent) or lawyer/bioengineer with experience in project management (budget, finance, team management ,etc.)
- some years of experience in project management. Experience in a web development / IT or environmental sector is a plus to be clearly highlighted
- autonomy, team spirit, alignment with values, dynamism and enthusiasm
- a positive, pragmatic approach to problems and a willingness to make tradeoffs
- an ambition to learn and share your experience
- a person ready to evolve within the company as there are several opportunities in relation to business development, finance, marketing, HR, etc
Language: English. French and/or Dutch are a plus.
Why do people enjoy working at BeeOdiversity
- Meaningful work
- Participate to ambitious, innovative and challenging projects in a growing company
- Work in a team of fun, impact driven colleagues
- Well-being at work starts with participation and ownership of the vision and strategy, collaborative governance, empowerment of responsibilities and an inclusive team.
- Opportunity to contribute to improve biodiversity in Europe and beyond
- Flexibility regarding work organization
Remote policy: Remote friendly with offices in Brussels (Delta) and Nivelles
We are a group of impact-driven humans with a goal to make a difference. If you are looking for an interesting and rewarding opportunity to apply your skills and experience to meaningful work, come join us!
Interested? Send Christel a resume and a few words about why you’d like to work here to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch. Please mention in the e-mail’s title: “Project Manager”
To change tomorrow, contact us today
Want to halt the loss of biodiversity and create value? Do you have an idea or do you want to find out more about our approach and our services ?
Complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
BeeOdiversity develops projects in several European countries, Switzerland and the United States. Its tools and services can be used the world over.
To contact us from Belgium and abroad : +32 2 428 00 82
Head office : Avenue des Ajoncs 25 - 1150 Brussels (Belgium)
Operating office : Chaussée de Namur 143 - 1402 Thines (Belgium)
Contact number in France : +33 6 21 76 65 75
Station F - 5 Parvis Alan Turing Paris 13ème (France)
Like the idea of working with us ?