Senior Biodiversity Consultant
Are you looking for a meaningful job in a fun team and want to help improve the environment?
BeeOdiversity aims to expand its activities in the field of biodiversity and is looking for a :
Senior Biodiversity Consultant
BeeOdiversity is a company with a societal impact that helps companies and public authorities to become leaders in biodiversity. This support is provided at strategic level (impact analysis, choice of indicators, strategic plan, standards, etc.) and/or operational level (on-site monitoring, in particular via biomonitoring solutions, biodiversity regeneration actions or reduction of agricultural and industrial pollutants). Find out more below.
In the context of the development of regulations (CSRD, etc) and standards (GRI, TNFD, etc), BeeOdiversity is looking for a senior biodiversity consultant.
This job description is meant to be co-created according to your passions and interests.
You will support our clients in their efforts to preserve/regenerate biodiversity, and more specifically to :
• Design and implement ESG biodiversity strategies (diagnosis, action plan, etc.).
• Design mission offers
• Develop internal knowledge and practices in order to advise on the direction to be given to BeeOdiversity’s solutions and expertise, R&D, training, etc.
• Coordinate internal and external stakeholders.
• Support sales and communications as part of this strategic support.
• Participate in and support BeeOdiversity’s more operational solutions and services (monitoring projects, on-site actions, etc).
Expertise / experience and other requirements
• Based in Belgium or France
• Minimum 7 years’ experience, including 3 years in an environmental/sustainable development consultancy. Mastery of CSRD, TNFD, SBTn is an asset to be emphasised
• Agricultural engineer, bioengineer or equivalent diploma/expertise. Knowledge of terrestrial ecosystems and/or the agricultural sector would be an asset to be highlighted.
• Proven ability to submit bids, lead projects and work as part of a team.
• Fluency in FR/EN
• In-depth knowledge of current environmental regulations
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
We are looking for someone who is passionate, committed, determined, enterprising and convinced of the need to act for future generations while being able to fit into a small team with agility, autonomy, team spirit, leadership and, above all, good humour!
What we offer
• A meaningful job in a fast-growing, innovative company
• Well-being at work, which starts with participation and ownership of the vision and strategy, collaborative governance, the power of responsibility and an inclusive team
• A dynamic working environment focused on sustainability
• Opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge biodiversity projects
• Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
• A location to be determined in Belgium or France (flexibility possible)
• A great team that works together
• Permanent contract or freelance
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter describing your talents / interests and your experience (roles, types of missions, who were the clients, role played, your successes and impact, etc.) to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about BeeOdiversity
BeeOdiversity has been actively developing for more than 10 years. It is active in 20+ countries in Europe, the United States, South America and Africa, with international ambitions. The company was set up following a PhD by one of its founders and the need for companies and public authorities to collect field data and take action to improve biodiversity and reduce pollutants. In addition to field expertise, BeeOdiversity has developed solutions based on nature and technology, including for biomonitoring. For the past 2 years or so, clients have been looking for support in taking biodiversity to a more strategic level.
BeeOdiversity is recognised for its environmental impact and its innovative character (e.g. Solar Impulse, Ashoka, etc.). BeeOdiversity’s team of 25+ BeeOplayers is made up of young and not-so-young people who are dynamic, passionate and concerned about tomorrow’s world! The cooperative governance of the company aims to include every member in the life and development of the activities.
To change tomorrow, contact us today
Want to halt the loss of biodiversity and create value? Do you have an idea or do you want to find out more about our approach and our services ?
Complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
BeeOdiversity develops projects in several European countries, Switzerland and the United States. Its tools and services can be used the world over.
To contact us from Belgium and abroad : +32 2 428 00 82
Head office : Avenue des Ajoncs 25 - 1150 Brussels (Belgium)
Operating office : Chaussée de Namur 143 - 1402 Thines (Belgium)
Contact number in France : +33 6 21 76 65 75
Station F - 5 Parvis Alan Turing Paris 13ème (France)