Recycling plants, incinerators, quarries, biopharmaceutical production, asphalt production, ports, …
- Monitoring the emission of pollutants across a wide area to confirm the lack of a negative impact or to take measures to contain them.
- Anticipating the negative impact of the business on biodiversity or health to avoid litigation.
- A comparison between sites and a guide to good practices.
- Registering the operating site as part of a territorial approach that is positive both for the environment and the stakeholders in the context of a global CSR policy or a will to extend it to new sites.
- Problems are identified and targeted measures can be decided on.
- The impact of measures are tracked over wide areas.
- Trade permit or expansion application files are bolstered thanks to ecological and territorial innovation.
- The risk of objections is contained because local stakeholders recognise you as an actor who has a positive impact on the territory.
- Visibility and recognition thanks to the project.
- Numerical indicators that allow you to differentiate yourself.
- Data that can be used in the context of standards (e.g.: ISO14001, ISO26000).
- Identification and quantification of pollutant emissions across wide areas (700 ha per site monitored) with the help of honeybees.
- Identification of the species present (fauna and flora) with a view to preserving them and taking measures to increase numbers where there is a shortage.
Advice and simulation
- An analysis of the source of pollution and its toxicity for the various species Co-creation solutions.
- Devising projects that regenerate biodiversity and/or limit pollution so that the site contributes to the territory’s well-being.
- Landscaping that contributes to biodiversity and well-being.
- Conferences and communication campaigns on the project and its positive impact, in particular for local municipalities and other stakeholders, so as to foster a common commitment.
Pour changer demain, contactez-nous aujourd’hui
Vous voulez aussi agir pour la biodiversité et créer de la valeur ? Vous avez un projet ou vous désirez plus d’informations sur notre approche et nos services ?
Complétez le formulaire ci-dessous et nous vous recontacterons rapidement.
Chaussée de Namur 143
Avenue des Ajoncs 25